My progress so far this year…
1.Pay off all debt except student loan and home mortgage (this includes two cars, a line of credit, and credit cards) – Paid $211 extra towards debt
2. Make a decision about what I want to do (for work), and work towards putting myself in that position – I am leaning in a certain direction!
1. Convert to clean eating, while spending wisely to save on groceries – Watched the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
2. Exercise 2-3 times per week (30 minutes or more) –
1. Finish girl #1’s room re-model
2. Start (and hopefully finish) girl #2’s room re-model
3. Continue improvements to yard and landscaping
4. Start a garden – I planted a tomato starter plant in a large pot, using all organic products (fertilizer, soil, insect repellent [garlic spray])
1. Find a church home – Visited a friend’s church, but ultimately decided it wasn’t the right fit for us
1. Learn Spanish with my girls –
2. Read (books) –
3. Volunteer (more often)
4. Be a better wife/mother/daughter/sister/friend
5. Simplify my life – Made the decision not to constantly check email, or spend time on facebook daily. I check email when I can, but only for a few minutes, and spend time on facebook only when I am waiting somewhere (doctors office, school pick-up line, etc). I am behind on email and facebook, but I don’t feel guilty about it anymore. I have adjusted my priorities to fit the kind of lifestyle I want to lead.