My progress so far this year…
1.Pay off all debt except student loan and home mortgage (this includes two cars, a line of credit, and credit cards) – Paid $686 towards debt
2. Make a decision about what I want to do (for work), and work towards putting myself in that position
1. Convert to clean eating, while spending wisely to save on groceries – Joined a 12 week challenge with friends for accountability. Started counting calories to get myself out of the habit of over-eating/snacking. Attempting to not buy anything that does not fit within the “clean eating” guidelines. Started clipping coupons again, although I have yet to organize and use them. Started shopping weekly sales at multiple stores in my area.
2. Exercise 2-3 times per week (30 minutes or more)
1. Finish girl #1’s room re-model
2. Start (and hopefully finish) girl #2’s room re-model
3. Continue improvements to yard and landscaping – Working on cleaning out weeds and unwanted plants from front flowerbed.
4. Start a garden
1. Find a church home
1. Learn Spanish with my girls – Purchased a 6 disc children’s Spanish learning DVDs, and watching with them 4-5 days a week.
2. Read (books) – Currently reading two books.
3. Volunteer (more often)
4. Be a better wife/mother/daughter/sister/friend
5. Simplify my life