Happy New Year! May 2013 be our best year yet!
I always write New Year resolutions, do you? I never end up completing them all, but I do complete some of them and I would like to think that my life is better for it. Setting goals, big and small, and accomplishing those goals, is good for my heart and my spirit. My goals for 2013 are listed below, and I have arranged them by area (of life). I have also written out steps for how I will accomplish these goals this year, but those I will keep to myself.
1.Pay off all debt except student loan and home mortgage (this includes two cars, a line of credit, and credit cards)
2. Make a decision about what I want to do (for work), and work towards putting myself in that position
1. Convert to clean eating, while spending wisely to save on groceries
2. Exercise 2-3 times per week (30 minutes or more)
1. Finish girl #1’s room re-model
2. Start (and hopefully finish) girl #2’s room re-model
3. Continue improvements to yard and landscaping
4. Start a garden
1. Find a church home
1. Learn Spanish with my girls
2. Read (books)
3. Volunteer (more often)
4. Be a better wife/mother/daughter/sister/friend
5. Simplify my life